Followers

Thursday 4 August 2011

Beautiful of Ramadhan

If I know, beauty of Ramadan, I do not go up in ignore. Ramadan this time I realized the beauty of fast, beautiful Tarawih prayers, beautiful taddarus Quran, beautifully charity.

Every night I visited the nearby mosque for prayers willing next congregational Tarawih prayers. Beauty is not recites the words.

Prayers Tarawih four (4) cycles followed by Ustaz invitation tazkirah then four (4) and offered the Witr prayers followed by three (3) rakaat. Total 11 rakaat, so every year the activities at the mosque near my house. Every day is an invitation to present Ustaz tazkirah.

"There has to attend the month of Ramadan, the month of blessings, God has made it mandatory for you to fast, open the gates of Heaven, closed the gates of Hell and tied the devil, in this month there was the best night of a thousand months. Anyone who does not seek goodness, he will lose benefits." (Narrated by Ahmad and an-Nisa'i)

"And fasting is a shield, so do the fasting person is saying vile and raised his voice or lash out. And even if condemned by a person or fighting to be invited to reply: "I am fasting, I was fast!" (Hadith narrated by Ahmad, Muslim and an-Nisa'i)

Indirectly, the practice increased the reward is doubled, the knowledge I gained. Alhamdulillah, God still gave me the opportunity to celebrate this blessed month with the filling of practice and knowledge.

"And remind, for surely the reminder benefits the believers." (Surah Azzariyat: 57)

"By the time, surely man really is in loss, except those who believe and do righteous deeds and exhort one another to truth and exhort one another to patience."(Surah al-Asr: 1-3)

Ten days of fasting beginning I expect mercy from God, I hope the next ten days and ten days Maghfirah in the end I expect freedom from the Fire.

Ramadan
If before I waste arrival of ramadhan,
Now I appreciate arrival of ramadhan,
Each of your day, do not I just let it pass,
Even though a second,
I try to strains the melodious rhythm of the word of Kalamullah scripture,
My beautiful temples of the biological one by one,
Page after page,
Peace feel satisfied,
As the melodious rhythm of the echo.

Ramadan
If before I waste your departure,
Now I bawling your departure,
I long for beautiful moments with you ya Ramadhan
I miss Terawih prayers,
I miss taddarus Quran,
I missed the night of Lailatur Qadar,
I miss ya Ramadhan day and your dinner,
Love your day to fast,
Love your dinner to do Tarawih,
Love the day and your dinner to double the reward.

Ramadan
If I am given the opportunity,
Navigating're having a future,
I will not to waste my fast,
I will fill you're having,
In practice many times over.
God willing.

"Fasting That Part Of Patience."

No comments: